Sep 27, 2007

Can anyone provide me with some details about the beach directly in front of this resort? I have heard conflicting things about the "lack"of beach at this property due to recent hurricane damage. Is the water calm and swimmable? Are their chairs with palapas or some form of shade on the sand? Any recent pictures of the beach and property? Many thanks.

Betsy S.
Oct 18, 2007

katcrazy wrote:
Can anyone provide me with some details about the beach directly in front of this resort? I have heard conflicting things about the "lack"of beach at this property due to recent hurricane damage. Is the water calm and swimmable? Are their chairs with palapas or some form of shade on the sand? Any recent pictures of the beach and property? Many thanks.
Hello, I spent Labor Day week at Fisherman's and it was fantastic! They have lost some of their beach but there was plenty to relax on. The water was perfect for swimming with some waves. Lots of comfy lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach and around the pools. Enjoy! Bets

Betsy D.
Jan 22, 2008

Jan 2008 - The beach is coming back nicely, and does provides lot's of room for lounging out front of the resort. We were there from Jan 5 to 12, 2008.

Admittedly though, the beach is still not near as nice as it was pre-Wilma and Dean when it was probably the finest beach in the area. That said, the new pool area is also fantastic and you'll enjoy it as well.

Steve T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.