Nov 28, 2007

Hi - we are currently here at PBSB and attended the presentation. This is our second time here, both times we rented. We love this place and are interested in a timesahre at the right price. Clearly the developer price is not the right price!!! The sales person even made us sign a waiver at the end that said "We could never be offered such a great deal again" refering to extra weeks, etc.

In any event, I told him that I was very versed on the current resale prices and he told me that the resort was going to charge $2500 to transfer the contract if I bought a resale. I've heard it's actually between $100 and $500 .... is that true?

Mike W.
Dec 13, 2007

The transfer fee is only $100 and it states that on the certificates and is so easy to do. They lie, lie, lie

Terri P.
Dec 15, 2007

I have bought and sold here for 5 years and the transfer fee is $100 per week. Don't believe anything a timeshare salesman tells you, because it's 99.9 % lies.

terrip18 wrote:
The transfer fee is only $100 and it states that on the certificates and is so easy to do. They lie, lie, lie

Harold N.
Jul 06, 2008

We purchased a presidential suite during preconstruction which allowed us to use the week both for the year as well as borrowing for the next year. In 2006 they called us offering us an upgrade from the 30 year contract to a 100 year contract for an additional fee. We called the 800 number with our payment and received the extension.

This year I called to use our this year week and to borrow and use our next year week. They informed us that we had forfeited that feature of our contract when we sent the additional fee and extended the contract. After repeated emails, they sent us a copy of a letter they say they sent us prior to extending the contract life. We were unaware of that letter when we called in our payment.

Does anyone have an email that would get us to someone besides reservations or sales, who might be willing to refund us the extra fee and return our contract to the 30 year life?

Jane W.
Nov 15, 2008

We would LOVE to sell out timeshare at PBSB. Please advise us which companies to use???

Maria T.
Feb 03, 2009

The Resort Transfer fee is now $300 at Pueblo Sunset. They just changed in 2009.

Chris S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 03, 2009 05:12 PM

Sep 16, 2009

Agree. I just got my new deed back on Sept. 13th, 2009.

The transfer fee was $300 and it took 6 1/2 weeks to get a new deed back.

The entire process was painless (if your paperwork is in order).

Bill B.
Dec 22, 2012

I am thinking about buying a red week executive suite at PBS for $1000. Does anyone know what the current transfer fee is? Also, under Mexican law, if the certificate provides for a stated transfer fee,( I have not see the one I am thinking of buying so don't know if it does) can the company change that rate? Thaks very much for any info. My calls to PBS have gone unanswered

D G.
Feb 12, 2013

I have a executive at Sunset Beach and a junior suite. Love Sunset Beach, The transfer fee is now $500.00. I am going to sell my junior suite this is why I know. Hope this helps.

Vicky F.
May 30, 2013

How do I go about finding a buyer for mine and how much is the transfer fee for PBEB? I have tried Craigslist and just keep getting scams. My ex is pressuring me annoyingly to rid of it.

Michelle T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.