Dec 27, 2007

I read on another travel review site that the Rose has been undergoing refurbishing? Is this true? Also, many of the reviewers had negative comments. Has anyone noticed the service decline? Thank you.

Kim M.
Jan 04, 2008

I stay at Sunset Beach and just go over to Rose and Blanco for lunch or to spend time on the Beach and I have not noticed any decline in service. I went to lunch at Blano in November and the food and service well excellent as usual. some people are just to fussy.

Harold N.
Jan 21, 2008

I will be going Jan 31, 2008 to stay at the Rose for two weeks, I will give you feedback upon my return..... But I have NEVER had an issue with any of the Pueblo Bonito resorts!!!

Denise M S.
Feb 21, 2008

I just got back, and found the service to be excellent as usual. Maintenance, however, is a different problem, and the Rose has a serious problem with hot water and water pressure, especially in the late afternoon.

Pauline M.
Jul 23, 2008

broncogirl07 wrote:
I read on another travel review site that the Rose has been undergoing refurbishing? Is this true? Also, many of the reviewers had negative comments. Has anyone noticed the service decline? Thank you.

The updated the bedding...made them softer and added feather pillows as well as general upkeep to the make sure the resort is in its usual great condition. I have been coming to Cabo for 14 years and tried other resorts but PB Rose is the BEST of them all. If you like to be close to the night life but away from it during the day, this is it! If you love the view of Lands End and a private beach. This is it. Although the decor is nicer at PB Sunset Beach, the location is awful. As you can tell, I'm a Rose girl all the way. You will not regret staying here.

Cheryl T.
Jan 02, 2012

We love the Rose, have been going there for years,.... however, when you see the other resorts, the Rose is starting to look very " tired" it needs updating.... with furniture and such. It has a lot to offer, but it needs to keep up with other places as well. It could and should look a thousand times better if maintenance was more constant. hope they listen to owners suggestions and spend some of our dollars in fees to make things more attractive and confortable' Gil

Suzanne R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.