Club Wyndham Royal Vista

Tragedy - PLEASE HELP

Mar 15, 2008

We have been coming to the Royal Vista with our kids for five years. There is this bald guy, Mitch, who operates the store (Under the Sun) near the pool who everyone knows and loves. He is fantastic. Every year the kids can't wait to see him and he does a great job. He owns those two parrots that hang out by the pool and operates those great cookouts. He told me that yesterday Wyndam decided to terminate his lease (90 days from now). I was wondering if you could help get the word out to other timeshare owners (and Wyndam Management-the GM's name is George) how much Mitch is important to the Royal Vista place and how much he will be missed. Every family we speak to is really upset he is leaving.

Thanks! Every little bit helps.

-Scott

Scott A.
Oct 26, 2008

Hello Scott:

My family and I go to the Royal Vista every year and agree that Mitch and his family are an important part of the casual, warm atmosphere there. I notice that your posting was back in March of this year. Did your effort make any difference and what is happening at this stage of the game.

Please advise. Thanks very much.

Patricia J.
Jul 06, 2014

we will help royal vista mem bers

Jim B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.