Sheraton Vistana Resort

Prices of food at the Vistana Resort

Apr 17, 2008

I will be traveling here next month with my grandchildren. Can anyone give me an idea of what prices are at the resort restaurants and snack bars. Also any surprise charges to be aware of. Would really appreciate this information. Thank You

Regina W.

Last edited by regina304 on Apr 18, 2008 06:20 AM

May 18, 2008

regina304 wrote:
I will be traveling here next month with my grandchildren. Can anyone give me an idea of what prices are at the resort restaurants and snack bars. Also any surprise charges to be aware of. Would really appreciate this information. Thank You

Hi

I have a menu from the resort with all the prices on it I mail it to you if you wish. the food is excellent and great variety! Chicken Fingers are awesome and so are the burgers..My email is ilovelife58@hotmail.com

Bonnie A.
May 19, 2008

bonniea16 wrote:
regina304 wrote:

Hi

I have a menu from the resort with all the prices on it I mail it to you if you wish. the food is excellent and great variety! Chicken Fingers are awesome and so are the burgers..My email is ilovelife58@hotmail.com

Yes, that would be wonderful. My email is jawz_13@hotmail.com. I just found out that we are staying in a 2 bdr. in the Cascades section. I have been very nervous since reading reviews on tripadvisor for theresort. Any other info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.. Gina Wrighter

Regina W.
Sep 15, 2008

i was wouder how was it at the cascades was it nicer then the falls

Kim S.
Jan 15, 2009

Does anyone have a menu for the restaurant food at the Vistana? If so, could you please email it to me at mgrassel@localnet.com

Thanks!

Michelle G.
Jan 15, 2009

I don't have the menu, but the food is quite reasonable.Our unit was behind the pool in the cascade section, so we were close enough to get things from our unit. It is a wonderful place for a vacation with kids.Buy your first drink in one of thier glasses and you get your refills for about half price. Great Rum Runners... Have a great time. Anything I can hep you with let me know. Gina

Regina W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.