Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Estimate price for marriot vacation club (Ski resort) for new year week

Jan 28, 2017

Hello,

I'm planning my next Chirstmas and New Year Trip. I would like to know approximate weekly price.

Thank you in advance

Chadapim U.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 28, 2017 08:42 PM

Jan 28, 2017

Log in to your RedWeek account then, at the top of RedWeek's page, click "Find A Timeshare". Then filter down to the area where your desired resort is located. There should be a list of various resorts including Marriott Timber Lodge/Marriott Grand Residence South Lake Tahoe or Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge, Marriott's StreamSide.

That will tell you if any owners on RedWeek have any weeks they are trying to rent out and, if so, how much they are charging.

Other reputable web sites where owners have weeks for rent are Craigslist, E-Bay, Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"), and My Resort Network.

Lance C.
Jan 28, 2017

I tried, but it' too early and no one post that week yet. So I try to seek help/advise here in case someone know approximate price. : )

Chadapim U.
Jan 28, 2017

Chad -

Most of the resorts you referenced currently have at least one Christmas week advertised. Please be sure you are scrolling all the way down to view all the rentals.

I would also recommend you sign up for posting alerts for any of the resorts you are interested in by going to the bottom of the page and finding the Posting Alerts link.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.