Silver Beach Club

Silver Beach Club

May 06, 2008

I just exchanged our timeshare to stay at this resort in October and after reading some of the reviews am very concerned that I made a big mistake. Can anyone tell me about their experience? I am not concerned about luxury, but do want it to be clean and in working order. We have a 2 BR unit. Cleanliness is very important!

Pattie J.
Sep 15, 2008

You will regret it! I was there this August (2008). The place is a dump! It is the dirtiest place I have been to. The staffs were very unfriendly. I was early and wanted to check in, front desk would not check me in even after I came back and it was only 5 minutes until check in time. We requested a non-smoking room and room indicated as so but was overwhelmed with smoke (had a ash tray in the room). Many damages to the property such as doors, room furnitures, kitchen counter and more. Worse for me was the bed...mattress was stained, dirty and worn out...had a piece of plank under mattress. Don't look at the bed if you plan to sleep on it. Washing and drying machine were coined machine...I washed all the sheets and pillow cases before I used them because I doubt they wash them there. The carpet was stained and sticky, so I wanted to vacuum, there was no vacuum in the room, I went to the front desk to ask for a vacuum and I had to haul this ancient vacuum up to my room and haul it back myseft to return it because they wouldn't come to get it. It was a nighmare! Fortunately, I had families in Orlando and cutted my stay short at roach hotel. I am like you that I am not looking for luxury just need to be clean..if so my advice is to get your money back..if you can. If not..I wish you better luck and hopefully you will get a better room than I did. PS..pool is not that great either. Sorry for the ugly truth..but I think people should know becasue the website/information is deceiving!

Phuong H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.