Liki Tiki Village

who thought they were misled and misinformed on purchasing at liki tiki?

Jun 05, 2008

I did, our purchase was based on what the sales rep. told us, our downpayment was taken even before we saw the contracts, is that legal to mislead and lie to get sales at liki tiki>?

Everton H.
Jun 11, 2008

just check your contract you have 10 days to cancel.send your cancelation trough certified mail.

Yasset A.
Jun 16, 2008

yasseta wrote:
just check your contract you have 10 days to cancel.send your cancelation trough certified mail.
When you are away from home and return there's a lot to catch up with..not everyone has the time to read yet understand almost 50pages of paper and cancel within 10 days...however everyone should and not leave themselves to the mercy on these people...

Everton H.

Last edited by evertonh2 on Jun 16, 2008 05:48 PM

Jun 16, 2008

evertonh2 wrote:
yasseta wrote:
When you are away from home and return there's a lot to catch up with..not everyone has the time to read yet understand almost 50pages of paper and cancel within 10 days...however everyone should and not leave themselves to the mercy on these people...

Everton H.

Last edited by evertonh2 on Jun 16, 2008 05:47 PM

Jul 23, 2008

evertonh2 wrote:
evertonh2 wrote:
yasseta wrote:

Markus B.
Jul 23, 2008

yasseta wrote:
they did me the same,they told me that the purchase would not show on my credit report,they also told me that 4000 point would give me plenty vacation time and I could stay there for 500 points for a weekend,all lies,would never recommend anyone to buy any Club Navigo resorts

Markus B.
Nov 07, 2008

we were mislead My Shanta Huey, the manager and the notary public..these people at Liki Tiki will lie blatanly to get a sale...they tell you every thin but the truth..one of the first questions Shanta Huey asked us was how much we knew about timeshare..We told her nothing..she took that to her advantage...it is a crying shame that a company can operate in this manner...when we tried to make our reservation fro vacation and learnt the truth..everyone there turns from nice to nasty..the telephone number Shanta Huey gave to us was non working. Don't let the pretty smiles trick you people....the property is beautiful but the security and customer service is terrible...once they trick you in buying, they don't care much...it is a very horrible, distasteful experience to do business with these people...BEEEEEEEEEEEE CAREFUL!!!

D H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.