Kaanapali Beach Club

Closure of North Beach Grill

Jul 24, 2008

I understand that as of 7/23/08 the North Beach Grill has closed. Does anyone have anymore information on this?

Gary B.
Aug 11, 2008

I am here this week and it appears that it has closed, they use it for the breakfast buffet only

Victor T.
Oct 03, 2008

That really sucks! We always enjoyed dining at the North Beach Grill the first day we arrived so it was a relaxing dinner w/o leaving the resort. The food was great and the price was very reasonable. We also have spent the past 3 New Year Eves with parties of 8+ at the North Beach Grill.... During a 10 day stay we would dine there 2 or 3 times with friends and no one ever had a bad experience.... Hopefully they can lease it to someone for nice ocean front dining...

Keith P.
Sep 21, 2009

I would like to know if something else has opened in place of the North Beach Grill? I am thinking about staying & would really like a Beach Grill/Bar on the beach area...can anyone help?

Todd S.
Sep 21, 2009

They are talking about doing something different. To see what is the current agenda, you might try calling the resort.

Gary B.
Sep 24, 2009

We are currently here now. There is no large restaurant here but there is a bar/grill and pool side cafe. Good sandwiches, salads and appetizers. There is a pizza place (rated best on Maui) within walking distance, also a coffee shop within the same strip mall. Grocery store located there also.

Pam S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.