Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai

Waikiki Marina Resort at Ilikai

Sep 04, 2008

I am very interested. Is this a fee simple property. If not, how many years left in lease. Is it fixed weeks or floating ? Who do you make reservations thru. Is it with RCI or II ? How many square feet is the suite. Bedrooms separate? Is one of the bedrooms ensuite. Looks like beds are in the living room. Full Kitchen ? Are the pools, restaurants, etc. in the Ilikai Hotel, any in the marina building? How many stories is the Marina Bldg.? Can it be used in Weeks 51 and 52 and 1. ( Xmas, New Yr.)/ What happens if I don't want to use a year. Can it be transferred to next year and then use 2 weeks in a row? Can it be Willed to my children? Please send me all pertinent info. How do I go about making the purchase?

lilr3

Last edited by williamr261 on Sep 04, 2008 11:35 AM

Sep 04, 2008

williamr261 wrote:
I am very interested. Is this a fee simple property. If not, how many years left in lease. Is it fixed weeks or floating ? Who do you make reservations thru. Is it with RCI or II ? How many square feet is the suite. Bedrooms separate? Is one of the bedrooms ensuite. Looks like beds are in the living room. Full Kitchen ? Are the pools, restaurants, etc. in the Ilikai Hotel, any in the marina building? How many stories is the Marina Bldg.? Can it be used in Weeks 51 and 52 and 1. ( Xmas, New Yr.)/ What happens if I don't want to use a year. Can it be transferred to next year and then use 2 weeks in a row? Can it be Willed to my children? Please send me all pertinent info. How do I go about making the purchase?

Hi William,

You will need to contact the owner of the posting for more information about their timeshare. Please click on the individual posting and contact them using the form. A paid membership to RedWeek.com is required but if you aren't able to work out a transaction you can ask for a refund within the first 30 days.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.