Feb 04, 2009

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has rented a timeshare from Lifetime Leisure (Christopher Klesh) and their experience. Thank you

Benjamin R.
Mar 09, 2009

Great company great guy. No problems using him and his company. Very professional always a great price. Will not go wrong. I have used him several times both for myself and friends. Have fun and enjoy. Ron Deveraux.

Ron D.
Apr 07, 2009

I was looking for references for him as well... Anyone else have a good or bad reference to share about renting with him?

Jennifer S.
Apr 07, 2009

jennifers593 wrote:
I was looking for references for him as well... Anyone else have a good or bad reference to share about renting with him?
We have used Christopher and his company many times. They are the best at returning your call and finding what you need with short notice. His inventory is mainly in marriott, it's huge and can find anything anywhere. This is a company you can trust to send money and have a condo in your name. Ron D.

Ron D.
Jun 01, 2009

hi did you jennifer and/or benjamin end up using Chris "lifetime leisure"? please let me know if you were happy with your experience if you did.

thank you,

Debbie R.
Jun 10, 2009

Has anyone else besides Ron had a good or bad experience with Lifetime Leisure? It seems a little too good to be true

Michelle C.
Sep 09, 2009

debbier218 wrote:
hi did you jennifer and/or benjamin end up using Chris "lifetime leisure"? please let me know if you were happy with your experience if you did.

thank you,

Did you end up working with Christopher Klesh - Lifetime Leisure. How did it go?

Cindy J.
Sep 09, 2009

benjaminr15 wrote:
I am interested in hearing from anyone who has rented a timeshare from Lifetime Leisure (Christopher Klesh) and their experience. Thank you

Did you end up working with Lifetime leisure - how did it go?

Cindy J.
Sep 09, 2009

michellec392 wrote:
Has anyone else besides Ron had a good or bad experience with Lifetime Leisure? It seems a little too good to be true

Michelle, You sound like a very smart person with your question. Not saying anything wrong here but way to many times people will jump on a forum and ask these kind of questions for saftey. They will hear from one person how great some company is and run with that one recommendation. Problem is many times these recommendations come from a company shill.

If this is a good honest company you should hear from others and hopefully it will be some that you know have been around the forum helping others.

Good Luck, PHIL

Phil L.

Last edited by phill12 on Sep 09, 2009 11:55 AM

Sep 09, 2009

Chris Klesh is a great guy and offers rentals at a great price.

Peter Emery

Lisa P.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 09, 2009 09:44 PM

Sep 09, 2009

I used Lifetime Leisure/Christopher Klesh to go to the Marriott's Maui Ocean Beach Club this summer with my family. I too was skeptical as this was my first time using red week, but all went well. We had such a great time and got the place for such a great rate. Will work with Christopher Klesh in the future. Smooth transaction and he gets back to you right away with any questions. Lori Kowalski

Lori K.
Sep 16, 2009

Michelle Ron here from Redweek forum, I hope my advise was good on Lifetime Leisure, most people only post the negative. We used them again since my last post and I was hoping to hear from you about your experience? I hope your travels went well. Ron d.

Ron D.
Jun 08, 2012

So, I am curious, did you end up renting from Chris? If so, how did it go?

Amy A.
Mar 15, 2013

We just got back from ko olina marriott in hawaii and it was a great easy process. The accomidations were so nice I couldn't believe we got the price we did. We plan on using Chris very soon again. Becky

Becky F.
Mar 16, 2013

It would seem that Lifetime Leisure is a middleman ..... those services peruse Redweek for rentals that their clients are seeking .... they then up the price of the rental in order to make their commission. Becky and Ron, why would you use such a service when you could have found your own rental on Redweek saving paying the service's commission.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.