Caribbean Palm Village

Schedule a week for my timeshare stay

Feb 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Janet C. Strong. I own a timeshare at Caribbean Palm Village every other year (odd years). I purchased G305 and paid my maintenance fee for this year. I have not heard anything from the resort concerning when I would like to stay this year. When paying your maintenance fee in the past years in the package was a letter asking you what were your top three weeks. It was not in the package this year. I am requesting to stay at the facility August 29, 2009 through September 5, 2009. Please let me know if this is available once you check out my account.

PS I will celebrating my 49th birthday. I am trying to make plans. Please forward this to the proper personnel. Since I have been coming to Aruba yearly since 1996 or 1997, this has caused a lot of co-workers, friends and family make this a yearly destination.

Thank you very much.

Janet Strong

Janet C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 24, 2009 10:45 PM

May 04, 2011

I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION I HAVENT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION PACKET BACK YET AND ALL MY FEES INCLUDING THE SPECIAL ASSESSMENT ARE PAID. I DID RECEIVE THE WEEK CHOICE PACKET WHICH I MAILED BACK SEVERAL MONTHS AGO BUT AGAIN I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE CARIBBEAN PALM VILLAGE

T J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.