Feb 25, 2009

My husband and I were looking to purchase a condo at this resort. So, we called down to French Lick Springs today to see if we could come and tour a condo and the resort to see what they were like and were very rudely told no. We asked if we were expected to purchase a condo sight unseen. Again, very rudely she said "basically, yes". We asked how the exchange program works since we have never owned a condo before and were told that it wasn't up to the staff there to explain this to us. Rest assured we will not be purchasing a condo at this resort. Amazing that if they treat prospective buyers like this, how badly do they treat actual owners?

Cindy N.
Feb 17, 2013

obviously rude,rude,rude does not know squat about timeshares. and the person at french lick villas was not very professionally trained.

Anthony H.
Sep 05, 2014

So sorry about your experience. We have owned at French Lick for years and love staying there but we go to just unwind and relax. Yearly fees are around $400 and it makes a week stay very affordable. We take our bikes and do some riding, enjoy the fireplace and have a great time.

Denise S.

Last edited by phyl21 on Sep 05, 2014 10:43 PM

Dec 28, 2014

Cindy, Sorry you had such a bad experience with the staff at FLSV. The sales people aren't any better. We own two units at FLSV, one at Silver Lake and one in Maui. Our FLSV sales person called me a b*** to my face...after we bought 2 units from her!

Viki R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 28, 2014 12:31 PM

Dec 30, 2014

Cindy I am so sorry you had such a bad experience. We stay there the first week of November each year and have a great time. We take our bikes and enjoy the outdoors and the area. its now exciting to go because they have so many changes from year to year and keep adding new restaurants. I have copied your post and have sent it to the manager of FLSV because this is just not acceptable as an owner. We want people to go to FSLV and we want them to buy - not to be angered by them. So sorry for your frutrations.

Denise S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.