Marina el Cid Hotel & Yacht Club

Our Reservation for two units Sept. 12 thru 19th 2009

Jun 11, 2009

RCI agent, Frances Stein, arranged a trade of two of our MROP/VRI units for two of your one bedroom units in Mazatlan. RCI issued a confirmation to us for both units, dated Jan.29, 2009.

One assigned to your unit 122 and the other indicting no unit assignation number. Please, verify that there are two one bedroom units scheduled for us at that time?

In discussing these reseverations originally with the RCI agent, I explained to her that we must have a kitchen in which we can cook part of the time we are there. I was explicit about a cook top and refrigerator. I just printed out the RCI confirmation and noticed the description of a partial kitchen shows only a refrigeraor, coffee maker, juice extractor and toaster. Those items do not constitute a "partial" kitchen and are in most hotels/motels these days. Please, verify that we will have a cook top and a refrigerator large enough to store perishibles.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sandra K. Roper <skroper@wavecable.com> Telephone: (360) 697-2296

Sandra R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.