Morritt's Tortuga Club

scuba diving

Jun 17, 2009

I AM A ADVANCED SCUBA DIVER .I HAVE BEEN TO GRAND CAYMAN AND DOVE MANY THIMES BUT NOT WITH TORTUGA. HAS ANYONE DOVE WITH THEM AND HAVE ANY EXPERENCE THET WOULD SHARE WITH ME. I AM 67 YEARS YOUNG AND DON'T WANT TO CLIME BACK IN THE BOAT WITH ALL MY GEAR ON.

Hugh W.
Sep 24, 2011

I"ve had a timeshare at Morritt's since 1995. The diving is World Class. I've been all-around the island, twice to Little Cayman and this is the best. Ocean Frontiers comes around the corner when the weather is bad south. South the wall is deeper and the shaloow dives are surgy. West was beaten during Ivan in 2004?. Its the standard...Deep-shallow, 2 tanks in the morning. 1st dive is to 100 and off the wall. Usually you go through a channel. If the weather is calm they will do the 2nd dive off the resort at Grouper Hole, Dragons Lair, Cinderellas Castle or Chub Hole. The shore dives are wonderful. Water about 82, clarity !00 to 60".

Morritt's Tortuga Divers are expensive. They've lockers on the dock. Their attitude is relaxed but they've plenty of competent dive masters and they'll do all the work for you. I just undress on the ladder and hand them the gear. At 67 I've been letting the dive masters get me out of the water for years. You can email Wendy at the dive shop for more information.

Grace M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.