Royal Regency

Transportation from CDG airport to Royal Regency Vincennes?

Jul 08, 2009

I am about to stay at the Royal Regency Vincennes in Parris, France for the first time (I usually stay in the heart of Paris). What is the best mode of transportation from CDG airport to the condos?

Pamela D.
Dec 04, 2009

am about to stay at the Royal Regency Vincennes in Parris, France for the first time (I usually stay in the heart of Paris). What is the best mode of transportation from CDG airport to the condos

Kuochang H.
Apr 14, 2011

We are also going to the hotel in MAY,what is the easiest way to get there from the airport to The royal regency please.

Claude G.
Jun 21, 2011

How was your vacation in France? We are planning to travel in 2013.

Lori A.
Jul 15, 2011

I would say a town car service would be your best bet. I wouldn't trust the bus systems or the taxis. Schedule a towncar for the day and you will be all right.

Towncar M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 16, 2011 08:57 PM

Jun 11, 2014

I take the RER to Chatelet station and then take the 1 (Yellow) subway to Vincennes.

One gets off at the end of the line at Vincennes and walks about 6 blocks to the Royal Regency.

Tom W.
Feb 29, 2016

The fastest way to get there its this online taxi service Kiwitaxi http://kiwitaxi.com/France/De+Gaulle+Airport will help you to choose which transport is cheaper and comfortable for you, try some and I'm sure you'll like it. Good luck.

Adam M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.