Maui Lea at Maui Hill

Maui Lea at Maui Hill Resort Conditions

Dec 24, 2009

In reading reviews for this resort, I noted there are no recent ones dated 2009. I also understand rooms were to be renovated beginiing Jan-09. What are the conditions of this resort now and how far along are they with the renovations? Were the rooms in great need of renovations? Your feedback is greatly appreciated...

Randy C.
Jan 08, 2013

My last stay here was before the renovations. Renovations are now complete. This is a resort that is proactive to keep things in good shape. They don't wait until the last minute when things are so bad you have no other choice than to renovate. They are very good at keeping owners maintenance fees down by finding good alternate ways to maintain & fix things. They use in house sources as much as possible. The management team & maintenance team are a very dedicated group of people. Many have been employed there for a very long time.... years

D J.
Aug 11, 2023

Have the wildfires affected the resort? I believe the fires were only a relatively short distance away.

Stan B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.