Jul 22, 2010

Help. We are staying at Atlantis for the first time, invited the in-laws on the trip, and my mother-in-law wants to know if there is a hairdryer in the villa. Also, does anyone know how far they've come along with the renovations? Thanks!!!

Melissa P.
Jul 23, 2010

Hi Melissa,

While I'm not sure about renovations, I can safely say that the rooms do have hair dryers.

I Hope This Helps!

Valerie H.
RedWeek.com
Feb 10, 2011

I am also interested in the renovations. We are traveling to Harborside in March. Also, would like to know what is the best building to request that would have the view of the marina and the Atlantis?

Danette Z.
Feb 11, 2011

Renovations were completed on two of the buildings last year. I don't remember when bldg 7 was to be finished, but it was before June '11. If you call the harborside front desk, they will be able to tell you if it is done.

Kathi G.
Feb 12, 2011

Building 7--reception building Saturday arrival and Sunday building in phase 1 also has marina view--can't remember if that is building 2 or 1. If you aren't an owner there you will likely get the luck of the draw relative to view--however honestly you aren't in the villa that much anyway. Hairdryers in all baths. Phase 1 renovations should be completed by now.

Maria W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.