Club Land'Or Resort

Really Happy with my Stay at Club Land'or

Nov 04, 2010

I have recently visited Club Land'or and had none of the above stated issues. The fees were openly disclosed to me. Everyone was pleasant, answered questions, took the time to explain eveything to me. I have no idea about all the bad reviews. The staff at not only the office I spoke with but at the Resort itself were pleasant and eager to help with anything I could have wanted ot needed. The food was great, and the atmosphere matched. I had a great experince and cant wait to go back. Land'Or Lover here..

April W.
Nov 30, 2010

omg of course they were nice to you, They were nice to all of us until they screwed us. Hope you enjoy paying for a waterpark that may never exsist. and hiden fees that you cant afford. good luck

Michele M.
May 16, 2013

Just came across this and see that you were happy in 2010. Is this still the case? Club Land 'Or are rip offs and don’t care who blood they suck out to stay alive. Yes they seem nice at first until they suck you dry with all those crazy fees.

Sanguine W.
Jan 03, 2014

Clarification... Weary of seeing discussions on Redweek linking the indoor water park with Club Land'Or. I was a 'victim' and it was Colonial Crossings in Williamsburg, Va that promised the indoor water park...not Club Land'Or in the Bahamas and the two are no longer affiliated. Yes at one time the same corporation owned both but the CC fees/lawsuit/waterpark had/have nothing to do with the Bahamas.

Terri B.
Feb 23, 2014

Even though some people are mixing up the two places, the issues are the same for both places because they were owned by the same people. Club land or is still owned by the Holts in VA. They are still making promises and not following thru. They are still charging excessive fees and not using it for what they say. The place is disgusting and getting worse every year. After seeing how the so called upgrades were not being done, seeing the out of order completely rusted out washer and dryers, mold on the curtains, run down and broken appliances, disgusting stained up carpet and finally the many size cockroaches in my room and around the pool during the day, it was time to say enough is enough. The employees are wonderful, but are getting ripped off too. Many shared their story with me of not getting paid, etc Read the nassau guardian paper. I could go on and on. The only reason I am posting is because I am tired of so many people buying into the lies and getting hurt.

Amy R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.