Timeshare Companies

Has anyone dealt with Travel Partners Club

Feb 20, 2011

I'm looking at buying a resale TimeShare in Florida. The seller is Travel Partners Club. I cannot find anything on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) about this company.

I would appreciate any feedback. I don't want to get scammed.

Thanks

Colleen G.
Feb 20, 2011

colleeng61 wrote:
I'm looking at buying a resale TimeShare in Florida. The seller is Travel Partners Club. I cannot find anything on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) about this company.

Thanks

I personally have never heard of this company. Where did you see this property listed? Was it a reputable resale website such as RedWeek? My Resort Network?

Who's paying the closing costs in this transaction? If you are, choose a reputable closing company like Timeshare Transfer or JRA. If you use one of those, you won't lose money if the sale is a scam.

Lance C.
Feb 20, 2011

lancec13 wrote:
colleeng61 wrote:

Thanks

I personally have never heard of this company. Where did you see this property listed? Was it a reputable resale website such as RedWeek? My Resort Network?

Who's paying the closing costs in this transaction? If you are, choose a reputable closing company like Timeshare Transfer or JRA. If you use one of those, you won't lose money if the sale is a scam.

Colleen G.
Feb 20, 2011

I found the timeshare on Redweek. I think I will be responsible, I will go with a reputable company to do the closing costs, so that I will be protected.

Thanks Colleen

Colleen G.
Sep 12, 2011

How did Your transaction go? I am trying to rent 3 weeks from them??

Thomas M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.