The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Dec 11, 2019

william m,

i will not tire you out (and bore) you any further.

please refer your questions to the direct source: jean-marc zimmerman, esq. find his contact information within several previous pages of this forum. how's that for being concise and to the point? being tiresome and boring were never ascribed to my personality, but there's always a first time. thanks.

williamm465 wrote:
Chris V, I read your response to me twice and it tired me out.

If I understand you correctly, if Zimmerman is successful in obtaining an owners list, he will have to go to court each time he wants to use it.

Three questions. 1- Am I correct? 2- Is the $1250 going to cover all of this activity? 3- Has Zimmerman mentioned additional costs?

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Dec 12, 2019 03:36 PM

Dec 11, 2019

Enough you two guys

Dru M.
Dec 11, 2019

Best advice Chris...If he's so curious of Attorney Zimmerman's strategy, give him a call.. I would lay off any speculation... From an outsiders point of view, it looks like a fishing expedition.

Joseph M.
Dec 11, 2019

joseph m,

yes, as you noted, i directed william m to attny zimmerman for further information. and yes again: he might be on a proverbial "fishing expedition" to share in dark waters. i certainly will not share any of attny zimmerman's strategies within this rw forum (or if i do, they would be false in order to confuse and mislead our MC enemy and keep them guessing.) i'm confident that TMC/BLUEGREEN monitor redweek.com regularly. they like fishing expeditions as well.

josephm644 wrote:
Best advice Chris...If he's so curious of Attorney Zimmerman's strategy, give him a call.. I would lay off any speculation... From an outsiders point of view, it looks like a fishing expedition.

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Dec 12, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 12, 2019

I totally agree with you Chris - we've long suspected there are others trolling our site and trying to assist others who do not have our best interests. So - I agree - share nothing on line from our attorney (Mr. Zimmerman).

Gail J.
Dec 12, 2019

yes, gail/tulipblossom,

your comment is beyond "suspected." there are definitely MC plants on this site. "trolling" plants have been farmed here by TMC/BLUEGREEN and nyc/shark attorneys. no honest/factual legal strategies will be shared.

tulipblossom wrote:
I totally agree with you Chris - we've long suspected there are others trolling our site and trying to assist others who do not have our best interests. So - I agree - share nothing on line from our attorney (Mr. Zimmerman).

Chris V.
Dec 12, 2019

Chris, I never accused you of being boring. You are far from being boring. I never accused you of not being concise. You are very concise. No one has to wonder what you thinking. The three questions I asked are, in my opinion, very important questions. Read the post again. I did not attack you or anyone else.

It is interesting that when questions are asked to which some do not know the answers, they attack. Months ago, pages ago, I was called a plant because I said some things many of you didn't like. It just happened again.

I'm not a plant. I'm just a guy who moved from NJ to Maine when I retired. Because my wife and I missed NYC we bought into TMC. We don't even own a week each year. We own seven days every two years. It costs us about $1500 each year, $3000 for the seven days. It is a lot, I know, but it filled a void in our lives. I'm not wealthy. My wife and I are retired public school teachers.

Don't name call and attack those with whom you disagree. Read my three questions again. They are good questions.

Again, I hope you all get what you want. For me, reduced maintenance is all I want. I don't see Mr. Zimmerman accomplishing that. I don't think I have a reason to participate in the legal action as I use my three or four days each year. I never lost a day.

William M.
Dec 13, 2019

to all BONIFIDE TMC OWNERS :

we all need to proceed to do what is best for one's financial and other issues concerning TMC. in the past i have offered recommendations/solutions to many, especially to those not functioning as i do concerning TMC, e.g., NOT accepting the GIVEBACK. i acknowledge criticism for those statements. they will not be repeated. again, do what seems best within the boundaries of your legal/financial situation.

i definitely strengthen my recommendation to those NOT accepting the GIVEBACK, to join attorney zimmerman's lawsuit. my contacts with him indicate that he's making headway on TMC owners' behalf. my opinion is that our attorney is becoming a formidable force against TMC/BLUEGREEN.

i will not divulge any information concerning mr zimmerman's legal strategies or outcomes on this rw forum. if anyone wishes to find out further details about mr zimmerman's past and future legal actions vs TMC/BLUEGREEN, contact him directly. his contact information is within the previous several pages of this forum. my actions, perhaps not for all here, are to have joined his lawsuit and NOT to have accepted the GIVEBACK. mr zimmerman keeps his clients up-to-date regarding the legal progress he has made. there obviously is a fee for his services, but this fee is much less than the exorbitant maintenance fees being charged by TMC/BLUEGREEN. perhaps, with mr zimmerman's legal expertise, we owners will be spared further fraud and shams by TMC/BLUEGREEN. as noted by most attorneys, "past performance is not indicative of future legal results, " but joining his suit is certainly worthy of your consideration.

my opinion here is that we TMC owners will prevail profitably and fairly via mr zimmerman's legal representation. spread the word to any other TMC owners you know concerning the fact that most of us are not standing still as this TMC fraud continues to plague us, especially via the exorbitant maintenance fees, nearly the highest in the nationwide timeshare industry and rising exponentially.--the fraud continues.

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Dec 14, 2019 06:08 AM

Dec 14, 2019

hello irene,

are you at liberty to share with us the results of your civil court proceeding vs ian bruce eichner? we would be grateful and celebratory if you could share a positive outcome. we look forward to reading your comments here on r/w soon.

irenes93 wrote:
New York County Civil Court / Part -Part 11T CV-016592-18/NY - IRENE SMALLS vs. IAN BRUCE EICHNER New York Civil Court 111 Centre Street, NY. NY. 10013 Room 325 or 428

Chris V.
Dec 14, 2019

Wow, I have been traveling and just checked in. Chris and Gail, where did I ever state all the owners know about the lawsuits? I was referring to the point that owners know they have paid a lot of money over time. Regarding the list: Zimmerman can bring a lawsuit to recover one owners investment and/or fees. He does not need more than one owner. If the judge finds in Zimmerman's favor than that case can be used by all owners that wish to go down that path. At this point well over a year Zimmerman has not made any progress recovering investments and/or fees. As I have stated before, if all owners stop paying fees to TMC they will come to the table. On a side note Chris and Gail. Please write your messages as if you are standing in front of a person.

J D.
Dec 15, 2019

The TMC lawyers falsified documents in my trial on December 11, 2019. TMC showed documents with my signature I had never seen or signed. You can falsify someone’s signature using a copy machine. The documents were all copies.

The Judge said she would mail me a copy of her decision.

Irene S.
Dec 15, 2019

They just keep getting away with murder, it's unbelievable.

irenes93 wrote:
The TMC lawyers falsified documents in my trial on December 11, 2019. TMC showed documents with my signature I had never seen or signed. You can falsify someone’s signature using a copy machine. The documents were all copies.

Dks
Dec 15, 2019

Wanted to share that after waiting 4.5 years, I received the $100 for my giveback. I did have to be current with my fees at the time. Perhaps now, if you are not paying fees, they are waiving that issue. Chris, Gary was the person who mentioned that those of us giving back our timeshares had "succumbed". I was not referring to any comment you made.

Dks
Dec 15, 2019

hello irene,

your comments about the court proceeding are shocking. isn't falsifying court-requested/presented documents a criminal offense in addition to being in contempt of court? TMC principals, e.g., ian bruce eichner, et al, are fearless, placing themselves above the law--and appearing to get away with it. please continue to keep us posted if you see fit to do so. thanks and good luck.

irenes93 wrote:

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Dec 15, 2019 01:16 PM

Dec 15, 2019

hi deb,

there was some confusion, but nothing like this messy TMC/BLUEGREEN situation that we owners are all involved with. have a happy and peaceful holiday. then after the new year, we'll continue to work toward some semblance of fairness and retribution concerning TMC. whatever the course of action you took or are taking, hopefully will be beneficial to you as you see fit.

deborahs528 wrote:
Wanted to share that after waiting 4.5 years, I received the $100 for my giveback. I did have to be current with my fees at the time. Perhaps now, if you are not paying fees, they are waiving that issue. Chris, Gary was the person who mentioned that those of us giving back our timeshares had "succumbed". I was not referring to any comment you made.

Chris V.
Dec 15, 2019

Manhattan Club Lawsuit Civil Trial Dec. 17, 2019 9:30 AT 111 Centre Street, (Room 428 probably) NYC 10013

Joy Kutaka-Kennedy: Two lawsuits for BREACH OF CONTRACT, each at $25,000 going to Civil Court Trial against T. PARK LLC, O. PARK LLC and IAN BRUCE EICHNER.

All interested parties and Manhattan Club Owners are cordially invited to attend. This is a public trial and I’d love to have your support.

joy
Dec 16, 2019

Thanks Chris, best wishes for a happy, peaceful holiday and a healthy and abundant new year to you and all others on the forum!

chrisv126 wrote:
hi deb,

there was some confusion, but nothing like this messy TMC/BLUEGREEN situation that we owners are all involved with. have a happy and peaceful holiday. then after the new year, we'll continue to work toward some semblance of fairness and retribution concerning TMC. whatever the course of action you took or are taking, hopefully will be beneficial to you as you see fit.

deborahs528 wrote:

Dks
Dec 16, 2019

hello joy,

are your TMC/EICHNER suits similar to irene's? it appears that's so. i assume i can say that, without a doubt, all of us on this forum are cheering you and irene on and hoping for a court decision that's completely in your favor. that would make a formidable holiday gift!

joyk42 wrote:
Manhattan Club Lawsuit Civil Trial Dec. 17, 2019 9:30 AT 111 Centre Street, (Room 428 probably) NYC 10013

Joy Kutaka-Kennedy: Two lawsuits for BREACH OF CONTRACT, each at $25,000 going to Civil Court Trial against T. PARK LLC, O. PARK LLC and IAN BRUCE EICHNER.

All interested parties and Manhattan Club Owners are cordially invited to attend. This is a public trial and I’d love to have your support.

Chris V.
Dec 20, 2019

Hello Chris, yes, my lawsuits are similar to Irene’s as they’re filed in NY county Civil Court for $25,000 each, but they’re different in that I’m focusing on Breach of Contract (all the broken promises, stuff cited in NYAG’S documents 138, 380 and 411). Sleazebag lawyer Emil Samman asked for an adjournment because their witness, Joshua Wirzba, was stuck in traffic. If they ever bring that up, say you’re fine with waiting for him to arrive instead of adjourning to another date. I was taken by surprise by the new lawyer (formerly had Leanna Barbieri from same sleazy law firm) and not thinking on my feet. He’s the lawyer Irene faced in her trial, nasty piece of work. The judge granted the adjournment but let me pick the next and final court date, TUESDAY JANUARY 28, 2020 at 9:30am. Please come if you’re available to show support, learn how the system works, and consider starting your own lawsuit.

joy
Dec 20, 2019

hello joy,

thanks for your comments.... a perfect word for TMC, ET AL, (AMONG OTHER WORDS NOT FIT FOR THIS FORUM) S L E A Z E !!!!!)

" I’m focusing on Breach of Contract (all the broken promises, stuff cited in NYAG’S documents 138, 380 and 411)"...i thought that was the reason for irene's suit. my god, they really know how to skirt the law: "Joshua Wirzba, was stuck in traffic"...joke. i'm surprised the judge accepted that lame excuse. what else is (supposedly) new in nyc? leave earlier to make your court appointment ! TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN have a cadre of nyc shark attorneys and the $$$$ to pay for them. we can go on and on about this abhorrent, unfair and continuously fraudulent issue. (yes, the increases/raises in our maintenance fee remain a continuously fraudulent action on TMC/EICHNER/BLUEGREEN's part.) at the moment we have these happy holidays to take the place of future stress due to and caused by TMC.

i would certainly come to court in support of you and your case; however, we're luckily new york "snowbirds" headed to winter (1/5/20) in florida. this will relieve the stress of a northeast winter and the thoughts (temporarily) of TMC. rest assured our good thoughts and wishes will be with you on 1/28/20. please keep us posted of the results of your suit.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU IN COURT. HAPPY PEACE TO YOU AND LOVED ONES FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND FOR THE NEW YEAR AS WELL.

chris

joyk42 wrote:
Hello Chris, yes, my lawsuits are similar to Irene’s as they’re filed in NY county Civil Court for $25,000 each, but they’re different in that I’m focusing on Breach of Contract (all the broken promises, stuff cited in NYAG’S documents 138, 380 and 411). Sleazebag lawyer Emil Samman asked for an adjournment because their witness, Joshua Wirzba, was stuck in traffic. If they ever bring that up, say you’re fine with waiting for him to arrive instead of adjourning to another date. I was taken by surprise by the new lawyer (formerly had Leanna Barbieri from same sleazy law firm) and not thinking on my feet. He’s the lawyer Irene faced in her trial, nasty piece of work. The judge granted the adjournment but let me pick the next and final court date, TUESDAY JANUARY 28, 2020 at 9:30am. Please come if you’re available to show support, learn how the system works, and consider starting your own lawsuit.

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Dec 21, 2019 06:00 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.