Fiji Palms

Opinion of Fiji Palms

Sep 30, 2011

I just booked the Fiji Palms through RCI. I wanted the Holiday Club Fiji Palms but nothing was available. If you have stayed at this resort. What did think of it? Would you stay there again? This is my dream vacation and I don't want it to be bad.

Cathy B.
Dec 28, 2011

Hi Cathy We own a week, so may be a bit biased... It is a beautiful resort, very relaxed & laid back. We stay in the older units, closer to the beach, recently renovated, & well appointed. The pool, grounds & units are well maintained & clean. The bar is a meeting place, serving selected meals & great cocktails. Lovo night is a winner. You have visiting rights to The Pearl Resort right next door, plus The Uprising , a walk up the beach, great for breakfast. A range of shopS are within walking distance, or take a taxi, very cheap. Lots to do, but take your own DVDs, books, & some to leave behind if you can, for other guests. Just in case it rains!

Jennifer B.

Last edited by jenniferb872 on Dec 28, 2011 01:30 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.