Timeshare Companies

NetManagement Group

Feb 19, 2013

nathalier6 wrote:
patrickt11 wrote:
oliverw19 wrote:
andyk73 I thought it was a scam at the beginning but it turned out to be a very good decision. I sold my timeshare in Los Cabos for $45.5 K. All the deal went smooth. Even that all the deal was by phone and sounded risky I did it. I risked it and I won. So If it feels to good to be true it is.

As other posters have said, NO ONE is buying any timeshare for that kind of money. Probably work for the frauds at Net Management. If you can answer all the questions I posed in an earlier post about your identity, then I will rescind this accusation. If you don't, on this forum, you have just proved my point. You've just made your / Net Management credibility take a further hit -- and we will keep hitting back twice as hard if you continue this charade.

I sold my timeshare thought at the beginning it was a scam but It went fine.

SHILL

R P.
Feb 19, 2013

nathalier6: You're just making it harder for you crooks to have any credibility. Why should anyone believe any poster who claims they got a great deal when many timeshares are selling for $1 on e-Bay? Now, one more time: Net Management Group is another fraud -- you probably work for them -- and, yes, we will continue to strike back at you until you cease and desist. Just remember, EVERY TIME you make these lying posts, we will refute them. That just will extend the internet footprint, so others won't be scammed. UPDATE: Googled, found website reporting phone calls. One report said: We went along with the Net Management offer to sell our timeshare and when we received their contract, we forwarded it to our Mexican lawyer for review. He said it did not conform to Mexican law and the timeshare is in Mexico. When I told the caller that we were willing to proceed only on the condition that our Mexican lawyer draws up a new contract, he said "that won't work" and hung up. Now we know this is a scam. Enough Proof, hah?

Patrick T.

Last edited by patrickt11 on Feb 19, 2013 02:31 PM

Feb 20, 2013

nathalier6 wrote:
patrickt11 wrote:
oliverw19 wrote:
andyk73 I thought it was a scam at the beginning but it turned out to be a very good decision. I sold my timeshare in Los Cabos for $45.5 K. All the deal went smooth. Even that all the deal was by phone and sounded risky I did it. I risked it and I won. So If it feels to good to be true it is.

As other posters have said, NO ONE is buying any timeshare for that kind of money. Probably work for the frauds at Net Management. If you can answer all the questions I posed in an earlier post about your identity, then I will rescind this accusation. If you don't, on this forum, you have just proved my point. You've just made your / Net Management credibility take a further hit -- and we will keep hitting back twice as hard if you continue this charade.

I sold my timeshare thought at the beginning it was a scam but It went fine.

ok patrickt11 maybe you worked with Net Management Group and got fired. That is why you are so harsh with these people. Call directly to any timeshare in Mexico and ask for their prices you will see that they are much more expensive than you think. Do research. You are good for accusation but do some REAL PHONE CALLS and then you can call me lyer. nathalier6 I believe you and don´t pay attention to any insults.

Oliver W.
Feb 20, 2013

People don't get ripped off by this scam. Save your money. If it sounds like it's " too good to be true " then it's too good to be true. This is just another scam company.

Don P.
Feb 20, 2013

Oliver (but surely that's not your real name -- they're all aliases): You must think people who read this are really stupid. First off, your spelling (lyer?) and grammar stink -- obviously not an English native-speaker. One of the PV crowd, I presume. Second, if you "really" did sell a timeshare in Cabo to the scammers, then you just proved that they're really stupid -- just check the first tab on Redweek ("Find a Timeshare"), type in Cabo, and there are units available for sale there for as low as $800. Highest is less than half your quoted price. So, you're stupid for thinking people are so gullible, or Net Management is stupid for buying at such a high price -- but wait! Of course -- you're one and the same! You are "Net Managment" Explains everything! Third, you must think we think "Oliverw" and Nathalier6" could never, ever, be ONE AND THE SAME... Or, are you just co-scammers? Even use the same odd phrase, "at the beginning." Fourth, yes, I know the market in Mexico. Own in Cancun. Fifth, still haven't addressed why all the signals from Net Management -- web site set up mid-January, 2013, all "testimonials" from January 24, 2013 or later, no record with state AG, no long-term internet presence, no presence at address, etc., just scream SCAM. And, BTW, told you: every time you post here, we'll just hit back twice as hard. Keep it up -- with every post you just spiral further downward -- where you belong

Patrick T.

Last edited by patrickt11 on Feb 20, 2013 05:26 PM

Mar 19, 2013

I just got a good offer from Relations Management Group in Houston. Sounds fair, but always good to check. They are buying Grand Mayan properties.

Any feedback?

Don't know anything about NetManagement. Kathryn kemay@aol.com

Kathryn M.
Mar 19, 2013

NEVER pay anyone any " fee " to sell your timeshare. Scams coming out of mexican timeshares are rampant in here. They lure you in with and offer for your property and before they can complete the paperwork they claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid by you. If you are dumb enough to send them money then they wait and claim another " fee " has to be paid. They bleed you dry until you stop sending them money and then disappear with you money. They are scammers.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Mar 19, 2013 12:50 PM

Mar 20, 2013

kathryn337 wrote:
I just got a good offer from Relations Management Group in Houston. Sounds fair...

How would you define "fair"?

Lance C.
Mar 20, 2013

kathryn337 wrote:
I just got a good offer from Relations Management Group in Houston. Sounds fair, but always good to check. They are buying Grand Mayan properties.

Any feedback?

Don't know anything about NetManagement. Kathryn kemay@aol.com

Never heard of them ..... do your due diligence.

R P.
Mar 20, 2013

I got a good offer from Relations Western Group. (A company name? weird) i told them I would NOT under any circumstances pay ANY fees up front.

Has anyone else experienced other ways to defraud further down the process?

Kathryn

Kathryn M.
Mar 21, 2013

kathryn337 wrote:
i told them I would NOT under any circumstances pay ANY fees up front.

Good for you! Be firm about that.

As for other ways to defraud, they seem to appear on these boards very frequently. Besides the main one (upfront fee), there's the so-called recovery scam where they call those who fell for the upfront fee scam and say "We can recover your money from that scam outfit..." and charge, you guessed it, some sort of upfront fee.

Another one is when a scam artist responds to a For Sale ad and says "I will send you a check for the sale price plus the commission that has to be paid to my broker. Make sure you forward that commission to him." Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Lance C.
Mar 21, 2013

kathryn337 wrote:
I got a good offer from Relations Western Group. (A company name? weird) i told them I would NOT under any circumstances pay ANY fees up front.

Kathryn

Oh yes, many will tell you they don't charge an upfront fee then somewhere along the process they will say they have to have an upfront fee for whatever (ie: closing, recording fees etc. ) .... bottom line DO NOT EVER SEND AN UPFRONT FOR ANYTHING.

R P.
Mar 21, 2013

I just got a call from Relations Western Group out of Houston, Tx. I can't find any dirt online about this org. Though I don't believe for a minute that they are legit, but I'd feel a lot better if someone has been able to find out any thing on them. Anyone? The phrase that was used that makes me think "no way" was, "We represent a large company that is in process of buying out Grand Mayan." I call BS!!! You?

Denny H.
Mar 22, 2013

dennyh4 wrote:
I just got a call from Relations Western Group out of Houston, Tx. I can't find any dirt online about this org. Though I don't believe for a minute that they are legit, but I'd feel a lot better if someone has been able to find out any thing on them. Anyone? The phrase that was used that makes me think "no way" was, "We represent a large company that is in process of buying out Grand Mayan." I call BS!!! You?

And BS is exactly what it is .... don't bite .... no large company is buying out Grand Mayan.

R P.
Mar 22, 2013

As smart as I am I fell for this with Fidelis Title and Escrow. I found nothing wrong with them on a Google search, they were in the Chicago yellow pages for years and not on any scam list--I was scammed and it happened just as you said. Fee after fee and they even sent me a copy of the wire that was supposedly sent--they will get their just due from God even though they got my money. Beware of Fidelis and their adgents: Gene Schroeder, Dave Wilson, Luis Sanchez, and Mark Del Rio.

Heidi J.
Mar 22, 2013

Good discussions above -- good for everyone who is totally skeptical about all these guys. In addition to all the other signs and checks you can use (detailed in a message I posted on December 20,2012), here's one that I GUARANTEE will stop the scammers in their tracks: ask where they live -- yes, their actual address --it's only fair, since they have your address --, so you can check through a Google search. There are numerous free ways to come up with "real" people names -- social media sites, phone numbers, home addresses, any news items in local papers, etc. It's pretty hard for a legitimate person nowadays -- especially one supposedly in business -- NOT to have some internet presence. ALL these scammers use aliases -- which won't show up (unless they really have gone to great lengths to register their home or phone number in a fake name). Again, I guarantee that this will cause a very long pause, then very likely a hang-up. Voila -- there's your "proof," as if you needed anything more, that the contact was working a scam.

Patrick T.

Last edited by patrickt11 on Mar 23, 2013 04:22 AM

Mar 23, 2013

heidij54 wrote:
As smart as I am I fell for this with Fidelis Title and Escrow. I found nothing wrong with them on a Google search, they were in the Chicago yellow pages for years and not on any scam list--I was scammed and it happened just as you said. Fee after fee and they even sent me a copy of the wire that was supposedly sent--they will get their just due from God even though they got my money. Beware of Fidelis and their adgents: Gene Schroeder, Dave Wilson, Luis Sanchez, and Mark Del Rio.

Have you filed a complaint with the attorney general of Illinois .... you can do this online.

R P.
Mar 23, 2013

patrickt11 wrote:
Good discussions above -- good for everyone who is totally skeptical about all these guys. In addition to all the other signs and checks you can use (detailed in a message I posted on December 20,2012), here's one that I GUARANTEE will stop the scammers in their tracks: ask where they live -- yes, their actual address --it's only fair, since they have your address --, so you can check through a Google search. There are numerous free ways to come up with "real" people names -- social media sites, phone numbers, home addresses, any news items in local papers, etc. It's pretty hard for a legitimate person nowadays -- especially one supposedly in business -- NOT to have some internet presence. ALL these scammers use aliases -- which won't show up (unless they really have gone to great lengths to register their home or phone number in a fake name). Again, I guarantee that this will cause a very long pause, then very likely a hang-up. Voila -- there's your "proof," as if you needed anything more, that the contact was working a scam.

With all due respect .... it doesn't matter what their real name or address is ..... if they ask for any type of upfront fee then there a scam, period .... that's all the proof you need.

R P.
Mar 24, 2013

Yes, I filed also with the Texas Attorney General as I think their IL location is just a front. Their phone number is from there, their web site advertises a downtown Chicago building but I had to send the fee the the Mayan does require to be paid at closing to their International Assets Management account in McAlan, TX. So, I'm thinking they need people on the ground there to collect the money. how often do you recommend I keep sending them a complaint?

Heidi J.
Mar 25, 2013

Jayjay,

I totally agree, but did you read all the posts? People still WANT to believe, and so get duped. And most of the scammers are smarter than asking for the fee at the beginning of the discussion. In fact many of them assert that there is no fee unless they successfully sell. Then, weeks later, there will be an urgent message saying that everything was fine, but now the local government needs property taxes, or some other fee, and if you could just wire the money to the government's bank, the whole transaction can go through... with the implication that if you don't you'll lose the chance to sell, so why not spend a few hundred or thousand when thousands are just within your grasp?

There are all kinds of red flags -- one of the most egregious being up-front money -- but still people fall for this stuff. That's why I've posted lists of other warning signs, and finally this "clincher" about demanding the name and address.

Jayjay's message: With all due respect .... it doesn't matter what their real name or address is ..... if they ask for any type of upfront fee then there a scam, period .... that's all the proof you need.

Patrick T.

Last edited by patrickt11 on Mar 25, 2013 09:07 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.