Marriott's Kauai Beach Club

renting timeshare

Dec 26, 2012

I have never rented my timeshare and this year I think it is in our best interest; however, I am not sure on how to move forward. I can see the available weeks online but do I have to secure one of those weeks before posting to redweek? Any information on renting weeks at this resort would be appreciated! Thanks!

Melissa G.
Feb 11, 2013

Go on the Interval International website and look up this resort. There is a peak demand calendar that tells you the weeks most in demand.Then book one of these weeks with Marriott and put it on Redweek. Hope it works for you.

Bonnie A.
Jul 08, 2013

I see in the rental posting that someone is listing their 1 bedroom/2 bath unit for rent for 2 weeks at Christmas/New Years as a 2bd/2bth unit. I called the "Colonel" on it and he said it was "semantics" so he knows he's misrepresenting the unit(fraud) and will not correct it. I reported it to RedWeek and they have done nothing about it. Beware of what you're renting, especially from "the Colonel" he's not a good example of "an Officer and a Gentleman"!

Mary W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.