Dawn Beach Club

Dawn Beach Club shuttles?

Oct 07, 2013

hi, we are new owners and will be staying here for the first time in December. we will be renting cars but I'm wondering if the club or the Westin offers shuttle service to local attractions, so we wouldn't necessarily have to drive every time (especially if we wanted to have cocktails while we are out!)

Elle S.
Jul 02, 2019

I am an owner and have stayed at the location five times already. Never rented a car. plenty of drivers available to get you around. My last trip we had 12 guests . We booked a driver with a van for the entire week. Call Westin Hotel or Dawn beach they will recomend some drivers. Our drivers pick us up at the airport , take us to the supermarket and Liquor store then on to the timeshare. Dawn Beach has been working on a plan to do your grocery shopping for you. call them first. don't over shop too many great restaurants on the island.

Armand I.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 02, 2019 01:45 PM

Jan 09, 2020

I thought the Westin Hotel was still not build? I m confused why you mention that we can call them. The resort (timeshares) are up an running, but not the hotel. Or has the hotel been build?

PalmaDelMar

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.