This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
Booked 2brm unit thru RCI for last week in feb. Getting so nervous reading the bad reviews. I usually don't give bad reviews much thought because I realize some people are just hard to please! But given that this is an older resort, Im thinking that it is just run down and depressing, not what I want for my vacation no matter how inexpensive it was. Can anyone make me feel better about this?
Verna S.
We stayed at the Regina about 6 or 7 years ago and it was a great place. Its at the end of hotel zone but buses run all the time so no problem. I would not hesitate to stay there again. We use to go to Cancun every year for years. Stayed at Regina twice. You will have a great time.