Villa del Palmar Flamingos

SELLING YOUR TIMESHARE

Jun 17, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Logistical Services Group, out of Los Angeles, CA?

They've contacted me and I can't find any information about the company. I'm not sure if they are legitimate and would appreciate any information available.

Thank you,

Tina

Tina S.
Sep 25, 2014

Tina, Did you have any luck finding info on Logistical Services Group? They have recently contacted me and I am not able to find information either. I have contacted the BBB in LA and they are not members. Carrie

Carrie G.
Oct 17, 2014

Please read this: http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/index.php?s=coco+bay

My mom was scammed in Costa Rica. I looked up the direct line and it is a landline in Redondo Beach, also I called the property manager of the building @ 1999 Avenue of the Stars, she said that she could not tell me who was in suite 1530 but that it is a whole floor and that is not the name of the company listed.

My mom was being called 3 to 4 times a day from Joe Santana. He sent her 3 contracts all different. She never gave him a dime.

Stefanie U.
Jan 13, 2015

http://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/index.php?s=coco+bay

They are no good.

Wendy G.
Aug 09, 2019

There are many such scans. PropertyOwl in New York, even one from Sofia, Bulgaria (Nadezhda Trading Advisors) which all purport to be agents for an unnamed buyer trying to purchase these resorts by getting control of all the timeshare holders! They charge a fee, of course, for their services. TUG (Timeshare User’s Group) has many postings about the scams and I’ve read there have been surprise, unstated requirements of the current owner to pay ALL maintenance fees due under the contract to be released, etc., etc! Failure to pay in hopes of forfeiture doesn’t work either, since their US service companies will report to the credit bureaus. The resorts may be a dream but ownership is a nightmare!

Glenn P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.