Ask RedWeek

How many points is my timeshare worth.

Jul 15, 2014

How do I find out what my white week 15 at Massanutten is worth. Where can I see what that will get me in other locations.

Barry B.
Jul 16, 2014

That depends on which system you are using. Are you talking about RCI Points? RCI trading power units (TPUs)? The system in which Massanutten is (eg., Wyndham, Westgate, Sheraton , etc)?

Lance C.
Jul 16, 2014

Massanutten charges around $7000 to convert to rci points. Only Woodstone and regal vistas are eligible at this time. Week 15 is not going to get a lot of points. Summer and weeks 51 and 52 get the most. Other sections can do Pfd which is points for deposit if you already own a converted rci points week. Which section and size unit and I can give you an idea of the points you would receive?

Tracey S.
Jul 17, 2014

I am unit 166 in Mountainside Village. The 15th week of the year. I thought red week would put a point value on the property if I banked it with them.

Barry B.
Jul 18, 2014

Redweek no longer gives points for exchanges. Dae took over their exchanges and they work more on a one for one plus possibly additional bonuses.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.