Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

My timeshare scam experience

May 03, 2016

I came across Mexican Timeshare Solutions on the web and read the testimonials. I will be honest in that I was very skeptical of this company and in the process. I researched this company numerous times and even confirmed that they had good ratings with the Better Business Bureau. I took a chance and contracted them with the guarantee of no payment until my membership was canceled. Three months later, my membership was cancelled legally and I am now free of this timeshare scam. I was so frustrated that I would be stuck with this membership for 40 years but thanks to Mexican Timeshare Solutions, they came to the rescue.

Shirley W.
May 03, 2016

These scammers keep trying to push this SCAM in here every week. Shirley is not a real customer. She is one of the SCAMMERS !! They come in here impersonating a satisfied customer to lure you into their scam. All they want is your upfront money. Surf the forms and you will find many similar stories with the same website they want to lure you to.

Anyone can create a website and use a mail drop box for an address. It's a SCAM !!

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on May 03, 2016 01:37 PM

May 10, 2016

Mexico Timeshare Solutions, is TAI (Timeshare Advocacy International) Castle Law Group Etc they are all the same company and operate under different names to keep the fraudulent money coming in. I dont know how these people are still in business.

Anne S.

Last edited by phyl21 on May 10, 2016 10:10 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.