Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Timeshare Connections Sevierville tennessee

Aug 29, 2017

Anyone have any knowledge of this company?

Stephen K.
Aug 29, 2017

stephenk176 wrote:

I don't but can you answer a couple of questions then some here can maybe help you?

How did you find out about this company?

What is this company offering to do for you and for how much?

What are you hoping to accomplish by using this company's services?

Lance C.
Aug 29, 2017

stephenk176 wrote:

My bet is that it is just a new name for an old PCC (PostCard Company) in TN --- GroupWise, maybe? (I'm just guessing).

Sometimes (...but not too often) there are good timeshare deals to be found from PCC's. The PCC's already got plenty of money from the people who paid them to get rid of their timeshare for them via a Power of Attorney, so the PCC's often sell such weeks for peanuts. After all, they ALREADY made "big bucks" when someone PAID them to help get rid of a timeshare. Additionally, some PCC's have "in house" closings, so they essentially "double dip", not only selling the timeshare but also collecting the closing costs as well.

If you perform due diligence and check ALL advertised claims and details, you might find an occasional decent PCC advertised week at a low price. You'll also unfortunately find a lot of worthless weeks, as well as factually incorrect ads. Be careful and proceed with caution and with both eyes wide open and verify EVERYTHING before buying from ANY PCC.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 29, 2017 03:04 PM

Sep 15, 2017

I had a bad experience with them but eventually got my money back. See thread below.

https://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=17822;page=4;query=stacey

Lincoln T.
Jul 25, 2018

I bought a timeshare from them through eBay. I sent over $8,000 to them. It has been over 4 months and they have STILL not delivered the timeshare.

Tonja N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.