Comments

ask-redweek-rci-buys-dae-timeshare-exchange

Jan 12, 2018

Very helpful analysis. Thanks for the broad picture of this merger.

Mary_Ann L.
May 26, 2018

I have found RCI to have become more and more useless as the years pass. ten years ago they could match requests for the past 4 years they have not been able to match 1 request . I have just deposited with DAE, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Tim B.
Nov 21, 2019

As we are now nearing the end of 2019 - any updates of this would be good .

Brie C.
Oct 17, 2020

So Club Wyndham South Pacific is now allowing owners to only exchange with RCI, and not DAE or Interval, so it seems that DAE hasn't done well out of this change.

Colin T.
Jun 28, 2021

I have been with DAE for years but since RCI took over the website has changed drastically for the worse and no longer showers reviews. All very disappointing. I have 2 weeks with them, and will not place any more after I have used these. Would rather they sat empty!

Jane H.
Aug 09, 2022

Ever since RCI took over DAE the customer service has gone way way down. I purposely avoided RCI and have been depositing with DAE for years and they would always go above and beyond to fulfill a request. Since RCI has been involved all they want to do upgrade to "Gold Status" for better exchange options, which naturally costs more. In the past two years I have not had an exchange request fulfilled. So disappointed with no real options out there.

Terri V.

Last edited by terriv45 on Aug 09, 2022 09:57 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.