Comments

ask-redweek-arda-tbma-2018

Jul 12, 2018

I have a request to rent my timeshare. How safe is it for me to send out a rental agreement which includes my home address to a potential renter only knowing his email address? Does he have to register with Redweek first?

Henry L.
Jul 16, 2018

I am renting out my time share through you end of July. I went in today to rent a time share for Feb 1, 2019.

When I hear back can I use my rental income to pay for the one I want to rent?

steve

Steven G.
Jul 16, 2018

henryl10 - You must be a RedWeek member in order to contact an owner. If you have any questions or concerns about a person contacting you, you can send us their email address or RedWeek username, and we can let you know how long they have been a member and if we have any complaints on their account. To contact Customer Service, you can click here: Contact Us or go to the bottom of any page to find the Contact Us link.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 16, 2018

steveng377 - They would be separate transactions. You would receive a check from RedWeek for your rental. If you are renting a timeshare with RedWeek payment protection, you would pay the rental fee by credit card. For further assistance or information, you can visit the Resources tab or contact us by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any website page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Aug 01, 2018

I reserved 2 weeks in Big Island, HI but can't make it. Can I rent them out through redweek? Do I have to get the guest certificate first?

Jae H.
Aug 02, 2018

I just joined the website. I paid to join $18.99 and paid to list a timeshare. Is $18.99 refundable now that I listed my timeshare? Please advise. Thanks

Pawan S.
Aug 02, 2018

pawans6 - A membership is required in order to add postings and it is not refundable. You will find the refund policies on our Terms of Service page (https://www.redweek.com/tos).

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.