Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Traffic to Redweek has become virtually non existent.

Feb 19, 2019

Hi, I have several rental postings re: Villa del Palmar Group. For many months now I have only had one request. FYI my postings are either the lowest asking price or among the lowest and I used to have absolutely no problem renting my units.

So I checked things out. If I Google search, for example, "rent Villa del Arco Cabo" Redweek doesn't even show up as one of the search results. Villa del Palmar Cabo, Villa del Palmar Cancun all come up with the same results. Redweek is nowhere to be found. Even if I just search the hotel name alone Redweek still doesn't come up. No wonder there isn't any traffic. I have been with Redweek for about 15 years and have always been happy. Redweek week needs to fix this or you are going to lose all your business. It would be a shame because I love your business model and pricing.

Victor H.
Feb 19, 2019

Victor H.: I conducted the same search on Google with all three resorts and RedWeek came up on the first page of results for each one.

Our website traffic has gone up dramatically in the past year, and some of the increase may be related to our new verified and protected option. If you notice the weeks that are marked as "rented" at the resorts you are posting at, the majority had the verified and protected option. Renters seem to want the security of knowing the week has been confirmed and their payment is protected. This may be something to consider to improve your chances of renting.

You also have a lot of competition at some of these resorts, so keep an eye on your pricing. I noticed at Villa del Arco there is the same-size unit for the same week you are posting and it is $36 less per night. If you haven't already, I would suggest signing up for posting alerts so you are notified whenever a new posting is added.

Hope this helps and you get your weeks rented!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.