Timeshare Exchanges

What do you think?

Feb 28, 2019

I fell on high pressure on a points timeshare about a year ago and realized I made a bad decision because of our health condition which does not allow us to travel anymore and financially I just can't afford it. I still owe about 2 years on it owe about 2 years on it. My question to you is have you heard of TIMESHARE COMPLIANCE.COM who says they can get me out of the timeshare for a agreed fee. What do you think?

Mixvi B.
Mar 01, 2019

It's just another upfront money SCAM !! NEVER pay anyone money that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!

Don P.
Mar 01, 2019

I will echo the observation above. It's just another scam looking for upfront money, but producing no results other than a reduction in your bank account balance.

While your situation is unfortunate, the fact remains that you voluntarily took out a loan and you executed a legally binding contract of your own free will. There are no upfront fee Internet parasites that can somehow magically change those indisputable facts or magically make your loan obligation just somehow "disappear".

You can make the difficult personal choice and decision to simply stop paying anything more, ultimately defaulting on the loan (with credit report consequences), but please do not fall for any empty and worthless promises of a (non-existent) "magical escape", throwing money at some unknown and useless Internet parasite operation seeking (and existing) only to take advantage of people's desperation and unfortunate personal situations.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Mar 01, 2019 11:27 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.