Timeshare Exchanges

RCI Guest Certificate and Five Year Guest Pass

Feb 09, 2023

I rented out my unit last year through Red Week. Red Week asked me to call my resort and make sure I would have my unit checki n under the new guests name and address. It did not seem that I needed anyone like RCI or Red Week to do this for me.

Tony
Feb 09, 2023

bonniet36 wrote:
I rented out my unit last year through Red Week. Red Week asked me to call my resort and make sure I would have my unit checki n under the new guests name and address. It did not seem that I needed anyone like RCI or Red Week to do this for me.

What's that got to do with an RCI Guest Certificate or a 5-Year Guest Pass?

NoOneYouKnow

Last edited by nooneyouknow on Feb 09, 2023 06:42 AM

May 11, 2023

I work in car rental and the RCI rates I see are terrible. They are literally the highest. I have talked to people and had them cancel the RCI reservation and rent direct as a walk up and they save so much. Win win.

Tum N.
May 12, 2023

tumn2 wrote:
I work in car rental and the RCI rates I see are terrible. They are literally the highest. I have talked to people and had them cancel the RCI reservation and rent direct as a walk up and they save so much. Win win.

Which has nothing to do with RCI Guest Certificate and Five Year Guest Pass.

NoOneYouKnow

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.