Comments

timeshare-pros-cons

Feb 10, 2020

Who has maintenance fees of $500 a year. This URL was pasted on the Board-run owners website for Carriage Hills timeshare resorts, where the maintenance fees haven't been $500 for the past 20 years. What a bunch of malarkey financial info. Our fees for 2020 were $1488 dollars. And we are handcuffed to our deeds. There is no secondary market because these fees are intolerable and who wants to saddle their heirs with this responsibility (yup, when you die, you still can't get out of this annual debt). Don't buy a timeshare or you'll join the 1000s who have great regret that they did (me included!). Karen L. If you are a CH or Carriage Ridge owner, join our fight to get out. Join the conversation at www.chcrowners.org or Google CHCROwners in Facebook to find us there. We have grown from 200 members to 2000 in less than 6 months. Come find out why.

Karen L.
Feb 14, 2020

I would like to know if anyone has 'REALLY' lost their home or had something negative put on their credit record because they stopped paying for their timeshare?

Vera W.
Oct 04, 2020

ALL TIMESHARES ARE WORTHLESS. DONT WALK. RUN AWAY!

BLUEGREEN
Oct 04, 2020

I heard of people losing their house because they didnt pay the maintenance fees.

BLUEGREEN
May 27, 2021

I walked out on a timeshare (Bluegreen). We started with a trial and loved the accommodations, so bought into it. However, once we were members nothing was available... not even a year out. We looked into ways of getting out of the timeshare and Bluegreen wouldn't buy it back. After doing more research, I realized what a huge mistake we'd made. We decided to simply stop paying on it. Yes... it did go on our credit record. However, we talked about 7 years versus a lifetime of Bluegreen and thought it was worth the tradeoff.

Renee T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.