Timeshare Exchanges

Trading our Kauai Marriott with another Hawaii Owner

Mar 31, 2020

I am beyond frustrated with Interval International who can not seem to get us a property in exchange for our Kauai Waiho week I deposited. And extremely frustrated that Marriott RENTS the same room I am trying to exchange for. Is there a way to get a list of other Marriott owners looking to book at their home resort and then trade with us for our home resort in 2021 without going thru the frustration we've been having???

Nancy K.
Apr 23, 2020

have you found any answers yet?

Paul M.
Oct 24, 2020

Hi Nancy,

The Timeshare Users Group (TUG) has a section on their website in the classifieds where you can list and post an ad for your resort and see if someone would like to trade or exchange your week with you.

https://tug2.com/timeshare-classifieds/default.aspx

I would also suggest looking on Facebook for a group of Hawaii timeshare owners who are looking to exchange with each other.

Also there are exchange companies that are geared to Hawaii timeshares. I don’t know the names of them off hand but hopefully someone will help you out.

Carol P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.