Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Redweek Membership question - 12 months for $18.99

Nov 06, 2020

I'm considering Redweek to rent my Orange Lake timeshare. If i get a membership and don't sell my week in time and it expires, can I use what's left of my membership to sell a different week?

D C.

Last edited by dc309 on Nov 06, 2020 11:50 AM

Nov 06, 2020

Your membership and rental postings are separate items. Membership is $18.99 and runs for 12 months. A membership is required in order to add a posting. Each posting is then a separate fee and the amount will depend on if you choose the do-it-yourself or the full-service rental option. You will find more information about the rental posting options and pricing on this page: Rental Posting Options

If you have additional questions, please Contact Us (support@redweek.com)

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 06, 2020 12:57 PM

Dec 08, 2020

Quote:
RedWeek Support wrote: Your membership and rental postings are separate items. Membership is $18.99 and runs for 12 months. A membership is required in order to add a posting. Each posting is then a separate fee and the amount will depend on if you choose the do-it-yourself or the full-service rental option. You will find more information about the rental posting options and pricing on this page: Rental Posting Options

If you have additional questions, please Contact Us (support@redweek.com)

Thank you for your clear answer.

Ciera C.

Last edited by cierac4 on Dec 08, 2020 07:53 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.