Jul 13, 2021

You site not safety for customers. I did request for R 940604 Carlsbad Inn beach resort. Posted gay Mary J. I didn’t not receive answer from her, Next day she remove her post. Then she posted new one with different resort. I sent her message that she is spammer, she removed her post right away. You take membership, but don’t have any protection from spammer. Very disappointed with your site.

Lana P.
Jul 13, 2021

The above marginally coherent post makes very little sense to me. Anyone placing an ad on RedWeek, whether for a resale or for a rental, pays good money to do so. They also create a "paper trail" in the process, identifying themselves by their payment method (e.g., credit card). Accordingly, why would anyone choose to pay good money to place an ad and then promptly remove it as soon as someone contacts them? Sorry, but that just makes no sense to me at all.

I think a far more likely explanation is that someone who placed a rental ad successfully found a renter and then (as is their prerogative) promptly removed their ad so as not to be inundated with more inquiries about a week already successfully rented. I cannot blindly accept the above "spammer" accusation, as it just doesn't make any sense.

If you have concerns or suspicions about any particular ad, I respectfully suggest that you contact RedWeek Customer Support directly, identifying the number of the ad that troubles you. Just venting and speculating in these discussion forums will not really accomplish anything unless a RedWeek rep happens to stumble upon your posted complaint in these discussion forums.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jul 14, 2021 11:57 AM

Jul 13, 2021

in one second , she find renters xa xa , and she never respond .

Lana P.
Jul 13, 2021

It could be that the advertiser involved already had the week(s) rented and receiving your contact merely reminded that advertiser to remove their ad. I don't claim to know; I am just offering a plausible explanation. Providing no response to your inquiry is certainly rude and discourteous on the part of that advertiser, but demonstrating their lack of manners or basic courtesy does not necessarily make that advertiser a "spammer". I just cannot comprehend why anyone would pay good money to place an ad at all if they intended to remove the ad immediately upon being contacted by a prospective renter. That really just makes no sense at all.

Once again, I respectfully suggest that you contact RedWeek Customer Support directly if you have concerns about the legitimacy of any RedWeek ad(s). In at least one instance cited above, you have a specific ad number to reference and that info would help RedWeek personnel to look into the matter. Just a suggestion since, as mentioned already, merely complaining in these discussion forums is not going to generate any further actions or explanations.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jul 14, 2021 12:01 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.