Comments

blog-7122

Mar 08, 2022

CONGRATULATIONS & BEST WISHES ON YOUR 20TH YEAR!!!

We hope RedWeek continues to be a resourceful service in the time share industry for the foreseeable future.

Leslie G.
Mar 08, 2022

Happy 20th, I love this site for 15 years!!

Deborah G.
Mar 11, 2022

Congratulations, would love to understand your history. I have used Red Week to purchase weeks and to sell weeks. I also have purchased a timeshare at the Marriott in Park City, Utah through Red Week! Thank you, you are a great resource! Barbara, Scottsdale Az

Barbara F.
Sep 10, 2022

I've been a member since 2003 and have rented often through redweek. Never had a bad rental via redweek

Allyson C.
Sep 23, 2022

Cancellation policy

Cheryl B.
Nov 08, 2022

Renaissance Wind Creek MARINA resort in Aruba does not sell or rent timeshares. The sister resort across street -the Wind Creek Renaissance OCEAN SUITES does. You may want to remove Marina facility from site —it’s misleading.

Kathy F.

Last edited by kathyf316 on Nov 08, 2022 06:18 AM

Jan 01, 2023

Congratulations

Luanne
Feb 09, 2023

I wish to surrender my timeshare and require a call to discuss

Jerry O.

Last edited by s_hines on Feb 24, 2023 12:50 PM

Mar 02, 2023

I'm surprised that there are no comments from 2023.

Marilynne W.
Jun 15, 2023

Love RedWeek a great company

Beverly K.
Jun 15, 2023

An oasis of reliability in the Scamahara Desert.

Christopher F.
Jun 15, 2023

We’ve been members of Redweek for many years! My only complaint is that you don’t require renters to buy renters insurance! We got “ burned” last year because of hurricane Ian! No renter/they got their money back from Redweek, we lost our points AND the rental income! Seemed to me that at the point of rental agreement the week became THEIRS, not mine, thus THEY should lose, not me! We have insurance on it for US but not renters!

Lee S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.