Comments

blog-7192

Mar 22, 2022

Marriott builds huge facilities and then the numbers of people just swamp local capabilities and the beach as well. We own a timeshare next door to their Marco Island building. The building is beautiful, it's just that it is so huge that I object to.

Jim T.
Mar 22, 2022

Jim T., I agree with you. I own at the same resort you do in Marco Island and when the Marriot resort fills to near capacity (If that is even possible) all the places we like to frequent are always full or have a waiting line. Takes away from the serenity of a beautiful, peaceful place.

Jeffrey G.
Mar 22, 2022

We love the Marriott properties. We will only trade or book Marriott. You always know what you are getting. Clean, well maintained rooms and property.

Margaret W.
Mar 22, 2022

We just enjoyed 3 weeks at Ko Olina Beach Club and had a wonderful time. Already booked for 2023.

Steven M.
Mar 22, 2022

I own two units at Marriott Newport Coast Villas in Newport Beach Ca. and a three bedroom in Las Vegas Nv. I am unable to use so I rent out the units and net between $8,000 to $10,000 a year. I am eighty one years old and have owned these units about 20 years. If you buy location, location, location You will have more success when it comes time to sell.

Lawrence J.

Last edited by lawrencej66 on Mar 22, 2022 03:39 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.