Ask RedWeek

Looking for data on historical rentals at my TS

Hello, I know eBay for one you can run a report on actual sales to see what prices people are actually paying. Is something available here so I can see what units are renting for historically? Some of the rental prices are astronomical and I doubt they ever rent, so seeing actives doesn't really give me valuable data. If I'm overlooking some feature sorry for dumb question but I haven't run across this yet. Thanks.

Helpful? 0 0

I love the What's My Timeshare Worth page. I wonder, though, is there is a dataset or something that I could access to that has historical data listed in a spreadsheet? I would love to focus in on certain weeks and see what the median prices are and what not. Thanks.


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions