Ask RedWeek

New user - how do I rent two units for the same time frame?

I'd like to rent two units for the same week to accommodate my family. Is there a way I could successfully do that?

Helpful? 0 0

Easier said than done. Timeshare owners generally own individual weeks and very few own multiple units for the same week.

You will likely have to find a "Points" contract holder in a system (like Wyndham) who might be willing to try to make reservations to accomodate your request, assuming there is even any space availability at the resort where / when you are seeking occupancy. The odds are definitely not in your favor, but good luck.

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 24, 2024 01:20 PM


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions