Club Wyndham Royal Vista

Fairfield Royal Vista, Pompano Beach

Mar 01, 2007

Hi Stan,i called them, they do have regular 1bed 1 bath..Not all are delux..I guess its what they put in the directory....But we will make do..I should have asked the square footage with the extra bath.....From what i understand i am going during a slow season so maybe i can up grade,i dont know seeing that im renting this from a friend...She did an exchange for me..

David G.
Mar 01, 2007

I called its 800 for 1 and 1...What gets me is i have been a member of trip advisor and such for a long time...I have been to cabo san lucas ft.lauderdale maruba,new york...But not 1 new review, i have searched all engines and they have no reviews.no photos..Except for on here and its very outdated..I was always able to look at the places i was going..I guess i went to more popular places...I just hope its gonna be ok lol......

David G.
Mar 05, 2007

Has anyone stayed here recently to know what the condition of the condos are?? Are they updated at all? I am staying in a 1 bedroom, 1 bath in May.

Erin W.
Mar 05, 2007

I keep wondering the same thing,,I did find out the have been sold to wyndham...So its going to be wyndham royal vista....You are going before i am so let me know when you get back lol..We go June 1st..

David G.
Apr 29, 2007

The Royal Vista has been sold to Wyndham. 5 of us were in a two bedroom in March 17-24. Great place, right on the beach. The pools were nice, but unfortunately, one was closed the day after we arrived because they were painting the building. Tiki hut add a little resort atmosphere. Have a great holiday.

Debbie R.
Apr 29, 2007

Thanks so much for the info???Is the property clean??Glad you enjoyed it..

David G.
Apr 30, 2007

I was told by a neighbor today,who just got back from pompano beach,that it was very dirty(the Beach) trashy and not nice for the kids..Is that so???Let me know please

David G.
Jun 10, 2007

Hi All,we just got back..Wyndham has bought this property...We had a great time..When we got there we did have 2 clean our room lol...But they more then made up for it!!!I cant wait to go back..Its real close to everything.....I have 2 agree with donna Eric can whip up a drink lol...Mago pina coladas........I want one now

David G.

Last edited by davidg342 on Jun 15, 2007 03:01 PM

Jun 13, 2007

We just returned and had a great time. We had a nice ocean view room. The blender broke and it was immediately replaced with a new one. Check in and out was smooth and timely.

Towels are only exchanged on Monday and Tuesday on the 8th floor of the main building.

The resteraunt is really an excellent snack bar with a grill that does a great job but has limited hours. Mitch does a great job.

The Tiki Bar is great and so is Eric the bartender.

We will return.

Donna W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.