Club Wyndham Royal Vista

Fairfield Royal Vista, Pompano Beach

Oct 19, 2006

Hello out there... I'm heading to this resort in a couple of weeks ... Is there anyone that has been there recently?? The "rate it" selection is really out dated,,, any info would be much appreciated,, thks, Vince

Vince D.
Nov 07, 2006

It really is unfortunate that there are no recent reviews as the resort seems to be in need of some updating based on several comments.

Blake C.
Nov 18, 2006

vince110 wrote:
Hello out there... I'm heading to this resort in a couple of weeks ... Is there anyone that has been there recently?? The "rate it" selection is really out dated,,, any info would be much appreciated,, thks, Vince
Hell-o back to you Vince, I just came back and it was wonderful. The beach is great, the pools are heated and the rooms were beach/Florida style. Rooms comfortable, views are fabulous. Staff helpful and nice. Clean beautiful place. Tiki Bar right at beach. I loved it. Great place to meet other vacationers. Bartenders ok.

Carol M.
Nov 20, 2006

We've spent two weeks at Royal Vistsa the last two years (Jan) and found it great. Beautiful beach, lots of resort activities, close to excellent dining and shopping, golf and tennis are nearby. We ride our bikes up A1A and over on the public "track" at the airport when we need a break from the beach.

Also, Seagardens, up the road a mile, is another Fairfield resort that offers great units, four beautiful pools and the ocean. We've been going to Seagardens for about nine years. We've just bought a place at Ft. Myers, so need to rent our Pompano units this year (2007). We have six weeks, but want to keep one just to come over from Ft. Myers to enjoy the area. Be glad to discuss the area if you need more information (765/396-3799). PAT

Pat D.
Dec 02, 2006

We have reservations June 2-9. I am interested in any recent feedback.

Donna W.
Dec 08, 2006

donna1418 wrote:
We have reservations June 2-9. I am interested in any recent feedback.
Great Resort. The beach is very nice. Comfortable atmospher. Rooms and bathrooms very spacious. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lots of great places to eat in the area. Inquire about Houstons, just off the intercoastal (Great View). Take a tour on the Water-Taxi. You are going to enjoy yourself. Lisa

Lisa D.
Dec 08, 2006

PS Houstons is a Restaurant

Lisa D.
Feb 12, 2007

Are pets (10lbs) allowed?

Lyn G.
Feb 12, 2007

lyng5 wrote:
Are pets (10lbs) allowed?
I don't think pets are allowed unless (service dog); call the resort to double check.

Lisa D.
Feb 24, 2007

what is building uuu1 mean???

David G.
Feb 27, 2007

The reviews are so old..Does anyone stay here anymore???

David G.
Feb 27, 2007

davidg342 wrote:
Hi. I have not been to Fairfield Royal Vista, but it is an Interval International 5 star facility, so I believe you will be quite happy there. You could try the II website and see if you can access any reviews there. I am a Fairfield owner, and have been to several resorts and have not been unhappy yet. Some minor problems, but nothing significant. Stan.

stanleyf5
Feb 27, 2007

stanleyf5 wrote:
davidg342 wrote:
Hi. I have not been to Fairfield Royal Vista, but it is an Interval International 5 star facility, so I believe you will be quite happy there. You could try the II website and see if you can access any reviews there. I am a Fairfield owner, and have been to several resorts and have not been unhappy yet. Some minor problems, but nothing significant. Stan.

David G.
Feb 27, 2007

I was wondering to anyone that has stayed there do the 1 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms

David G.
Feb 28, 2007

davidg342 wrote:
I was wondering to anyone that has stayed there do the 1 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms
Hi. My Fairfield directory says the Royal Vista 1 BR. Deluxe has 2 bathroom. Stan.

stanleyf5
Feb 28, 2007

Ok,thx i guess i dont have the deluxe then,hum i wonder how small this will be,we have a total of 4...

David G.
Feb 28, 2007

I found a link that says this was bought out,and now rated as a 2 star,not a 5...

David G.
Mar 01, 2007

davidg342 wrote:
I found a link that says this was bought out,and now rated as a 2 star,not a 5...

Hi David,

The rating system here on RedWeek.com is what our members give the resort. Apparently, those that have visited the resort and rated it on our website were impressed and gave it a high rating.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 01, 2007

marty8084 wrote:
davidg342 wrote:

Hi David,

The rating system here on RedWeek.com is what our members give the resort. Apparently, those that have visited the resort and rated it on our website were impressed and gave it a high rating.

Thanks, Marty

Hi David. My Fairfield directory says all 1 Br. are deluxe and are 900 sq. feet in size. Based on reviews I have read, I doubt that this is a 2 star resort. It is still owned by Fairfield and is in their latest directory. Stan.

stanleyf5
Mar 01, 2007

stanleyf5 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
davidg342 wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks, Marty

Hi David. My Fairfield directory says all 1 Br. are deluxe and are 900 sq. feet in size. Based on reviews I have read, I doubt that this is a 2 star resort. It is still owned by Fairfield and is in their latest directory. Stan.

David G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.