Redweek Verified

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Redweek Verified (by Lisa D.):

BTW - this is completely useless. I am also in a situation (after many time of renting happily through redweek and getting great service from the owners) of potentially being scammed. Also at Bonnet Creek! Wonder if it's the same person? I've alerted redweek and asked the recommended questions above but it's really of little help. Even after notifying redweek of my concerns I see that the listing is still up today - so clearly nothing has been done and more potential renters are at risk.

Redweek - this isn't enough. I understand how the platform works but when someone flags a potential issue in good faith you should act. At the end of the day it's the redweek brand that people come to and remember, and it's the redweek brand that will take the hit when something goes wrong - regardless of how you have set up the platform and interactions.

phyl21 wrote:
Although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, if you use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page and provide us with the posting number, we can let you know how long that person has been a RedWeek member and if we have any complaints on their account.