Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Fairfield Hawaii at Kona Hawaiin Resort (by Pat F.):

rachelo3 wrote:
patf48 wrote:
We are staying at the resport 9/22-29. Looking for fun things to do. Plan to cook most meals in resort but go out at night for dinner most times. Do we need a 4wheel drive to get in the back country? Is the resort close to beach? How far away? Thanks, Pat

Pat, The resort is 1 mile from a beach. I'm not sure what particular beach it is though. This resort got very high reviews from travel advisor.com So I'm glad we are staying there. Some of the activities we are looking at doing is Volcanoes National Park, seeing Punalu'u Beach which is a black sand beach. Going to Hapuna beach which is rated as the 4th best beach in the world, and going to Island Breezes Lu'au. We also were told to go visit the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort. This is a huge resort and it has a tram that runs through it, a boat that travels around its waterways, and sealife that you can actually see. I wouldn't stay at this resort though, it received very poor reviews. Of course beacause it's very pricey to stay there people expect alot which they should. The Fairfield Hawaii at Kona Hawaiian Resort received very high reviews. Everybody that I have read that has stayed at this resort were very happy with it. If I find anymore information on the beach right by it I'll let you know.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. EVERYONE IS SO GREAT ABOUT ADVICE. IF YOU EVER NEED INFO ON LAS VEGAS LET ME KNOW MY TIMESHARE IS THERE AND I ALWAYS TRADE