Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resale companies that charge NO UPFRONT FEES (by R P.):

Ditto what Cynthia said.

I don't care if you (IBD) or any other upfront fee resale company calls their upfront fee (semantics). All upfront fee resale companies are a scam, PERIOD. Charging people upfront in the hundreds of dollars for doing nothing is an outright SCAM. It amazes me how many people will fall for this scam, but those companies prey on the people that are desperate to sell their timeshare (what goes around comes around ... you will all get yours one day).

The only resale companies that are legitimate are those that tell a prospective seller what percentage they charge AFTER THEY SELL YOUR TIMESHARE.

Coming here to try to convince us otherwise is falling on deaf ears. The people I feel sorry for are those that haven't visited internet timeshare forums and haven't gotten the message what a scam upfront fee companies are as thousands of people have fallen victim to their lying sales spiel.

Evidently the word is getting around and upfront fee resale companies are getting the message due to forums like this at Redweek. Then the scammers try to come here to justify their upfront fees.

cynthia281 wrote:
Any company that collects $100's of dollars to list a timeshare on a website that most people will never find is a scam. I cannot even find your website. You are charging upfront fees, so you are a scammer, Paul. Maybe you think what you are doing is ethical, but it isn't.

I cannot believe that these companies are allowed to even post here. TUG and Timeshare Forums keep these guys off of their websites, plus upfront fee companies such as this one are hammered on TUG. Try to post this stuff about your company over there. I will just stand by and enjoy the show!