Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: maui beach vacation club (by Dianne J.):

Hi Kelly,

I have been sick since coming back from Hawaii......think it was from the germ tube (my nickname for the plane). My trip was great and I really did enjoy my stay at the Maui Beach Vacation Club. Was surprised to see that last posting that it was dirty. I found it very clean. They were burning the sugar cane when we were there and that did bring a lot of ashes down upon us......everywhere....on the cars and walkways....not very pleasant, but the resort cleaned everything up. There is always sand from the beach, so I think the person that posted might have found the broom and dustpan in the room very helpful. LOL

We had a great time.....did the road to Hana and the volcano....I was there for my son's wedding which was at the Westin....beautiful......so when I do go back I would like to do more...but then I was there for the wedding.

Great to hear from you.

Dianne

P.S. It was very humid when we were there, but I was never miserable....the fans worked well and the pool was a great help.