Common Issues

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Common Issues (by Richard M.):

thomasc147 wrote:
I would like to communicate with other High Point owners to get their opinions on management, the Board, maintenance fees, etc. Are there other High Point owners out there who wish to join in?

I would like to hear from an existing member as to whether you like this Timeshare or not.

I wouldn't mind doing this if I could visit other places instead of just Florida, but after I visited the Consumer Affairs website and seeing all the complaints about "RCI Vacation Exchange" company, it doesn't look like exchanging for another location is going to happen. Can you shed any light on this or can anybody else who may read this.

My friend was going to donate her "High Point World Resort" RedWeek condo to charity and when I asked her about it and showed interest in it, she said that she would rather give it to me instead of donating it. The fees seem rather high to me at $650. They way I look at it, that is that same as paying $650 per week for a vacation and in Florida that's pretty much average for a week anyway and you're not locked into the same week every year. Lord know what other fees, taxes, etc that I might incur as well.